This week we continue to explore honesty, loyalty, and decision fatigue when it comes to Survivor. The Yellow tribe is in the thick of it and despite winning a reward challenge, come out on the bottom and vote yet another team member off the show.
This episode also brings up lots of questions about simply surviving on the show, and my guest this week, Lauren Rapaport, helps me break everything down.
Lauren Rapaport is a life coach, a Survivor super fan, and has had Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) for 44 years. She help adults who are struggling to cope with T1D get unstuck, heal, and learn to love life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Interested in 1:1 life coaching with Lynn Grogan? Click here for details!
- Follow Lynn on Instagram
- Lauren Rapaport Website | Instagram | Facebook
Enjoy The Show?
- Subscribe to the Reality Show Life Coach podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow the podcast on Spotify or subscribe via RSS
- Leave me a review on Apple Podcasts
- Watch the Reality Show Life Coach on YouTube.
Share this Podcast!
Meet your host
Hi! I’m Lynn Grogan. It’s my passion as a life coach to help you escape the status quo and live a fulfilling life on your own terms!