Deciding how you want to show up is one of the very first decisions you have to make on Survivor. And this decision is so different from how we make decisions in everyday life.
In the real world, telling people you’re a lawyer might be seen as a good thing…Well, depending on the company you’re in. In the game of Survivor, it could be the very reason people vote you out.
And then we have the topic of quitting. Contestants will be the first to tell you how hard the game is. But when is the game too much? And when, if ever, does quitting make sense?
This show brings up SO many questions, and my guest this week, Carrie Marshall, helps me break everything down.
Carrie Marshall is a certified master coach. She helps people go from big dreamers to awesome achievers. Her new book, “Dream Wild,” comes out this fall.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Interested in 1:1 life coaching with Lynn Grogan? Click here for details!
- Follow Lynn on Instagram
- Carrie Marshall Website | Instagram | YouTube | Podcast
Enjoy The Show?
- Subscribe to the Reality Show Life Coach podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow the podcast on Spotify or subscribe via RSS
- Leave me a review on Apple Podcasts
- Watch the Reality Show Life Coach on YouTube.
Share this Podcast!
Meet your host
Hi! I’m Lynn Grogan. It’s my passion as a life coach to help you escape the status quo and live a fulfilling life on your own terms!